RSS

of 27th May, MMR and paranoia

Ummar's one y-o! Subhanallah tq Allah for the period He has given us exploring with this little kiddo. Last year today I am still struggling learning how to bfing him, it doesn't feel like a year has passed. Yess.. Me n my disbelief in time will never end..

He just got MMR shot last Saturday & quoting the paed there's only 10% of the kids who will get fever due to the shot & the fever will only begin a week after. Oh doc how I hope that you are right on either..but neither for Ummar! Demam the moment he arrived home from clinic & prolong until this morning.

Last night is the worst. 40degC. He refuses to sleep on the mattress so last night he slept on me. His body vibrates (or more like shivers) at every 5 seconds gap, but he remains so cool..keep turning left & right finding spots to lay his head on. What worries so much is that he doesn't take any fluids n solids since Sunday morning..even after the long drive back to Kerteh he is still in no mood of filling that little tummy of his.

Alhamdulillah this morning the temperature reduces..we went to see doc to confirm on his current being & quoting the doc "treat your son the same way your mom treated you. Don't be thinking that the small amount of this dangerous drugs (yes. dangerous) will affect the well being of your son on the long run. Íf that's the case I bet you & I won't be having this conversation today". Haha yeah doc..! well I get the message. Just that sometimes am thinking a little over the edge. Maybe due to the absence of my mom, else my answer to all this baby-toddler issue will always be a phone call away.

Anyway.
I know now that being a single mom is not easy.
Previously I thot I can juggle but the real case is a little bit harder than what I thot I'd be able to handle.
But guess what - alah bisa tegar biasa - things will come my way.. InsyAllah :)

Ibu & Ummar will survive this far away land...papa don't worry OK hehe

 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 heartpourin' feedbaks:

Post a Comment