RSS

the difference between make just enough and doesn't make it at all - i don't beg you for living

  
  
whenever i tell you one thing about my current life that seems like a taboo to most people - i am not reaching out for your sympathy, i am simply being honest.

whenever i just smile at your insensitive remarks or labelling - i am not being helpless, i am restraining myself from going to that dark place again where i just bluntly lose my patience.

whenever i change the topic every time you ask me that same question - i am not running away, it's just that you are not the person that i wanted to share.

and when i am not sharing it with you - it doesn't mean that i am bottling the feelings inside, it's not that i am crying my life in my heart - it's just that, i don't feel the sense of caring coming from you, what i feel is just the attention to make me feel less of my life.

and when you dare use the word "care" to justify,
deep down i am giving you that finger that seldomly rise among all the fingers of the hand on my right.

until the day that i am begging you for life,
please make it very clear that i am currently doing fine.

if you say i am in the state of denial,
i think you are just trying hard to make you feel better with the state you are in right now by making me feel small and little and very damn minimal.

and if you think i am being too harsh with my selection of words,
believe me yours to me is just as much harsh as this, i am just paying it forward.

and don't you assume the other people too own credit cards like you do and make your pocket burn,
i never own one and so is my husband.

fin-
  
  
  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 heartpourin' feedbaks:

hikmah* said...

i dont have credit cards too!

boo untuk mereka yg pekerjaan tetap adalah make judgments on others.

boo untuk mereka yang suka nak stalk others' lives.

boo untuk "nasihat" yang x membina.

jumaat yang indah. sesungguhnya manusia tidak pernah puas hati dengan apa yang dia ada, dan dengan apa yang orang lain ada. moga kita sentiasa menjadi orang yang lebih baik, insyaAllah.

NR#4 said...

tapi kdg2 mungkin credit card diperlukan utk byr upfront payment mase cek in hotel - sbb kalau tunjuk dinar yg even value nye double dari payment needed, still in their eyes & system dinar is worthless.

nway, bukan hari2 pon cek in hotel..

k'lg,
tq for being my backup system.
even a mastercard can't put a value to that

hikmah* said...

owh yes, kerana itu pemegang credit card cuma wakjem seorang, untuk booking hotel dan movie tix. xkuasa nak beratur panjang2 (dats explain knp makin gemoks, beratur pon malas, sementelah bersenam, daym!)

owh dan kami membeli belah di jusco menggunakan aeon credit card. tp sebaik saja selesai terus pi counter aeon dan bayar. for the sake of points collection (apakah gaya hidup skrg ni points pon batak! if dinar dirham take over, babai la bonuslink jcard bagai...ha3)

Post a Comment